cultural and creative sectors magazine
How to recognize your soft skills through Jungian archetypes and narrative language, an innovative methodology Creative Soft Skills wants to develop a methodology that identifies and strengthens the artist’s soft skills in an innovative and revolutionary way. How?...
Tourism: one of the most affected industries by the coronavirus crisis According to the report of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) in January 2020, tourism continued to grow in 2019, with an increase of 3.8% over the previous year, reaching the figure of 1.5...
The O-City project was starting to increase the network of Creative Cities, interested in being part of the project map, when the COVID-19 pandemic spread all over Europe and the World. The current situation has already a strong impact on two sectors the O-City...
How to recognize your soft skills through Jungian archetypes and narrative language, an innovative methodology Creative Soft Skills wants to develop a methodology that identifies...
A leader is someone who can see how things can be improved and to move toward that better vision. Being a good leader means making happy the working team and setting an example...
Introduction When COVID pandemic started, almost all over Europe, one of the first measures taken was to close theaters, cinemas and cultural centers where people could have been...
Materahub is among the subscribers of the “The State of Places”, the first Italian urban regeneration network that unites about 60 organizations and people who define themselves...
The O-City project was starting to increase the network of Creative Cities, interested in being part of the project map, when the COVID-19 pandemic spread all over Europe and the...
Tourism: one of the most affected industries by the coronavirus crisis According to the report of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) in January 2020, tourism continued to...
Up to now travel blogs were, in addition to being a source of inspiration for readers to decide where to undertake the next trip, especially useful to travellers when they looked...
According to the World Tourism Organization, “tourism development must be fundamental on the criteria of sustainability, it must be ecologically tolerable in the long term,...
- How to see the climate crisis as an opportunity
- Big opportunity for Europe’s deep tech companies
- Carbon removal can help tip the scales in climate fight
- Toyota Ventures offering up to $2 million to tech startups
- Drink to the planet with vodka made using CO2
- Limited places left for this month’s Innovate4Climate virtual conference
- Everything you need to know about the European Innovation Area Summit
- How to shape the future of innovation
- Energy shift can reduce racial inequalities linked to air pollution
- Growing food on the moon gives new meaning to the idea of space food
- Remember to enter the European Social Innovation Competition
- SAVE THE DATE! BauTopia – the Hubs Meetup from ECHN is happening in Brussels!
- On our Online Family Brunch we dove into Creative Spark!
- Updated Initiatives: how to support Ukrainian Creatives
- The first Lighthouse Session had a surprise!
With great satisfaction we are pleased to inform you that we have started a collaboration with the Italian chapter of Creative Commons, an...
RUPEX HUB – CREATIVITY INNOVATION NETWORK
Rupex Hub is a platform full of resources for cultural and creative industries, a virtual space, useful for the creation of new models and experimental ecosystems.
Here you will find publications, videos, tools developed in the areas of innovative European projects, to rethink, adapt and update the business model of your organization, and to further explore possible themes of the CCI sector.
We develop a network of social, cultural, and economic innovators who has the aim to create new models and experimental ecosystems and to produce content able to stimulate growth opportunities in different areas.
Explore our publications, case studies, innovative projects and others.
CULTURAL AND CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
TRAINING FOR BUSINESSES
Monthly news on resources, strategies and ideas that boost your business innovation